CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks & Education
Save on Textbooks & Education
- £6.70Trending at £7.71
- £19.99Trending at £28.13
- £13.47Trending at £21.67
- £18.99Trending at £19.47
- £3.61Trending at £5.66
- £15.99Trending at £16.65
- £17.99Trending at £20.12
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrated gay blogger Hans Fritschi has traveled extensively around Asia and his site is one of the leading online gay guides. In this ground-breaking book, he shares with readers his experiences of gay life in Asia. Through the eyes of his flamboyant heroine Suzy Size who is based in Thailand, Hans describes the exotic encounters and erotic escapades of a modern gay traveler in Asia. Suzy Size chases after money boys and is herself chased by sex hungry young men who go after older Western men. Or is it just their money? Suzy has many strange, absurd and hilarious encounters all over Asia. While t a gay guide, Wanderlust makes a good and entertaining read, covering everything from pubs and nightlife to getting picked up .
- Author BiographySwiss-born author Hans Fritschi studied German and English Literature at university and worked for seven years as a journalist with a Zurich daily. In 1991 he relocated to Thailand where he became a freelance journalist and editor. He was also co-owner of a small publishing house and founded several magazines, including Thailand s first gay magazine. Since selling his business, he has travelled across Asia from his home outside Pattaya to explore the region s gay scene.
- Author(s)Hans Fritschi
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2011
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight254 g
- Width132 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.