All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* A timely, comprehensive and highly readable survey of one of the most exciting and current areas of media studies. * Aims to be the authoritative textbook, providing a synopsis of the field from breaking news on television through to the impact of electronic and digital media, such as war blogging.
- Author BiographyAndrew Hoskins is Professor of Cultural Studies at the University of Nottingham. Ben O'Loughlin is Reader in International Relations at Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Author(s)Andrew Hoskins,Ben O'Loughlin
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight444 g
- Width173 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.