All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTolstoy's epic masterpiece intertwines the lives of private and public individuals during the time of the Napoleonic wars and the French invasion of Russia. In this revised and updated version of the definitive and highly acclaimed Maude translation, Tolstoy's genius and the power of his prose are made newly available to the contemporary reader.
- Author BiographyAmy Mandelker has taught at UCLA, University of Southern California, Columbia, Brown and Princeton Universities. Her books include Framing Anna Karenina: Tolstoy, the Woman Question and the Novel of Adultery (1993) and Approaches to World Literature: Teaching Tolstoy's 'Anna Karenina' and she has introduced the Barnes and Noble edition of Anna Karenina.
- Author(s)Aylmer Maude,Leo Tolstoy,Louise Maude
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note5 maps
- Weight888 g
- Width129 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.61Trending at £7.95
- £10.57Trending at £11.17
- £10.57Trending at £13.48
- £6.07Trending at £7.99
- £7.79Trending at £11.13
- £11.31Trending at £11.78
- £2.85Trending at £3.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.