All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConstructs the complex decisionmaking process attending the break-up of Pakistan and the subsequent war between India and Pakistan. This title includes data derived from interviews with principal players in each of the countries involved - Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh - including Indira Gandhi and leaders of the Awami League in Bangladesh.
- Author(s)Leo E. Rose,Richard Sisson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication13/08/1991
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.