All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionPropaganda has been a major tool of war from the earliest times and has never been more vital than in the 20th century - a time of continuous global conflict. This study of propaganda as a weapon of war includes contributions from leading academics, media professionals and the armed services.
- Author BiographyMark Connelly is a Reuters Lecturer in Media and Propaganda History, and David Welch is Professor of Modern History, both at University of Kent in Canterbury.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication24/12/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleInternational Library of War Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDavid Welch,Mark Connelly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.