Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionDismantles the fundamental workings of Realism and exposes its intrinsic flaws. This book demonstrates that any understanding of international politics must be part of the more general study of the relationship between political order and organized violence - as it was in the intellectual tradition from which modern-day Realism was derived.
- Author BiographyR. Harrison Wagner is Professor of Government at the University of Texas.
- Author(s)R.Harrison Wagner
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note6 figures
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.