All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for qualified anaesthetists, as well as for trainees in intensive care medicine, anaesthetic assistants, operating department practitioners, electronic and biomedical engineers in hospitals, this book helps to understand the key principles behind equipment function and design.
- Author(s)Dr. Ali Diba,Dr. Andrew J. Davey
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaunders (W.B.) Co Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 1516 illustrations (1478 in full color)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.