All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book surveys the history of armed conflict in Africa in the period since decolonization and independence.
- Author BiographyWilliam Reno is Associate Professor of Political Science at Northwestern University. He is the author of Corruption and State Politics in Sierra Leone (Cambridge University Press, 1995) and Warlord Politics and African States (1998) and numerous other academic and policy publications about conflict in Africa. Professor Reno's research focuses on the politics of conflict in Africa.
- Author(s)William Reno
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNew Approaches to African History
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 5 maps 1 table
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.