All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
About this product
- DescriptionOccasionally, militaries during times of peace achieve major warfighting innovations described here as disruptive innovations. Integrating new technologies to help perform existing missions better is called sustaining innovations. The theme of this book is that successful leaders disguise the former as the latter.
- Author BiographyCaptain Terry Pierce serves with the US Navy and is Deputy Chief of Staff Amphibious Forces 7th Fleet. He holds a doctorate and a Master's degree from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. He also holds a Master's degree from the Naval Postgraduate School in National Security Affairs, Strategic Planning.
- Author(s)Terry Pierce
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2004
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleStrategy and History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.