All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the history and development of wargames, and how they relate to real war and society in general.
- Author BiographyMartin van Creveld is Emeritus Professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and one of the world's best known experts on military history and strategy. He is the author of over twenty books, covering all aspects of these subjects, which have now been translated into twenty languages including Chinese, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serb and Spanish. Professor van Creveld has consulted for the defense establishments of various countries and taught or lectured at many institutes of higher learning, both military and civilian. He has also written hundreds of articles and conducted interviews for newspapers, television and radio all over the world.
- Author(s)Martin van Creveld
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £12.86
- £25.27Trending at £26.14
- £16.76Trending at £20.49
- £10.16Trending at £14.39
- £11.89Trending at £16.99
- £9.48Trending at £10.15
- £6.45Trending at £12.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.