All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionCombining quantitative and qualitative methods, this book presents a revisionist account of the post-Soviet wars and their settlement.
- Author BiographyJesse Driscoll is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the School of International Relations and Pacific Studies, University of California, San Diego. He was an fellow of the Program on Order, Conflict, and Violence at Yale University, Connecticut and a GAGE fellow at the University of Virginia, and most recently a member of the Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies from 2009-13. His work has been published in the Journal of Conflict Resolution, Research and Politics, and the Journal of Survey Statistics and Methodology.
- Author(s)Jesse Driscoll
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 3 maps 11 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.