All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £8.77Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £7.76Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionIn addressing public and private conflicts and transnational borders, David Lloyd's new collection Warriors draws from myth, history, popular culture, family, the animal world, the environment while using an array of forms: the sestina, the parable, the lyric, the narrative, the poem sequence.
- Author BiographyDavid Lloyd grew up in the Welsh-American community of Utica, New York, USA. He directs the Creative Writing Program at Le Moyne College in Syracuse, New York and is the author of six books, including two poetry collections: The Everyday Apocalypse (2002) and The Gospel According to Frank (2009). His poems have appeared in numerous journals in the US and Britain, including DoubleTake, Planet and Poetry Wales. In 2000, he received the Poetry Society of America's Robert H. Winner Memorial Award, judged by W. D. Snodgrass.
- Author(s)David Lloyd
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight123 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.