All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the question that will be of most interest to readers: Was the Birth of Jesus according to Scripture? It outlines the debate between those who think that Matthew and Luke devised their narratives on the basis of specific Old Testament texts and those who think the Gospel narratives have determined the choice of those texts.
- Author BiographySteve Moyise is Professor of New Testament at the University of Chichester. His most recent publications include Evoking Scripture: Seeing the Old Testament in the New (T&T Clark 2008) Paul and Scripture (SPCK 2009) and Jesus and Scripture (SPCK 2010).
- Author(s)Steve Moyise
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £4.31
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
- £9.30Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.