CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of papers in memory of Wassily Leontief, focusing on his contributions to economics.
- Author BiographyErik Dietzenbacher is Associate Professor of International Economics and Business at the University of Groningen, The Netherlands. He is co-editor of Input-Output Analysis: Frontiers and Extensions (with Michael L. Lahr, 2001), Input-Output Analysis (three volumes, with Heinz D. Kurz and Christian Lager, 1998) and is currently editor of Economic Systems Research, the official journal of the International Input-Output Association. Michael L. Lahr is Associate Research Professor at the Center for Urban Policy Research, Rutgers University, New Jersey. He is co-editor of Input-Output Analysis: Frontiers and Extensions (with Erik Dietzenbacher, 2001) and Regional Science Perspectives in Economics: A Festschrift in Memory of Benjamin H. Stevens (with Ronald E. Miller, 2001).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note61 b/w illus. 42 tables
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byErik Dietzenbacher,Michael L. Lahr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.