All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn most developing countries wastewater treatment systems are hardly functioning or have a very low coverage, resulting in large scale water pollution. This book approaches this serious problem from a practical and realistic perspective, addressing the issues of health risk assessment and reduction in developing country settings.
- Author BiographyPay Drechsel is Global Theme Leader on 'Water Quality, Health & Environment' at the International Water Management Institute (IWMI), Sri Lanka. Christopher A. Scott is a professor of public policy and geography at the University of Arizona, USA. Liqa Raschid-Sally is Senior Wastewater Irrigation Expert at IWMI, Ghana. Mark Redwood is the Urban Poverty and Environment Program Leader at the International Development Research Centre (IDRC), Canada. Aki a Bahri is Director for Africa at IWMI, Ghana and international expert on wastewater and sludge use in irrigated agriculture.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NotePhotographs, maps, figures, tables, graphs, index
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAkica Bahri,Christopher A. Scott,Liqa Raschid-Sally,Mark Redwood,Pay Drechsel
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.57
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.