Watching the Tree: A Chinese Daughter Reflects on Happiness, Spiritual Beliefs and Universal Wisdom by Adeline Yen Mah (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by startatpage1
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor of bestselling 'Falling Leaves' weaves together for the same audience her own personal experiences with the best of Chinese philosophy.
- Author BiographyAdeline Yen Mah was born in Tianjin, studied in London, and now works and lives in California. She is married with two children.
- Author(s)Adeline Yen Mah
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/09/2001
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight175 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.