All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a formal fountain to a pebble pool, this book offers many varied designs and practical advice on building a water feature. The projects employ basic construction skills and offer designs which can be adapted to suit different gardens, with solutions for the problem of limited space.
- Author(s)Ethne Clarke
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/06/1998
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Illustrated
- Out-of-print date04/04/2001
- Content NoteBlack and White 300 Colour 100
- Weight727 g
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine17 mm
Most relevant reviews
- burgheadwarehou...01 Sep, 2011by
A must for the water feature planning stage.
This is a fine quality book, packed with ideas and illustrations. You will find ideas and instructions for your water feature here.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.29Trending at £2.49
- £11.36Trending at £12.05
- £6.95Trending at £11.66
- £11.99Trending at £13.59
- £2.89Trending at £4.00
- £15.29Trending at £16.85
- £2.50Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.