Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.89
About this product
- DescriptionNow you can paint with oils using water to thin the colours, and soap and water to clean the brushes, and the results are just as vibrant, textured and exciting.
- Author BiographyMichael Sanders studied graphic art at Plymouth College of Art and Ceramics at Bristol University. He went on to become a graphic artist and signwriter, then a potter, tutor and professional artist. He still teaches and he now runs painting holidays in the UK and Europe. He regularly writes articles for art magazines, loves boats and travelling, and he enjoys music, the theatre and teaching art.
- Author(s)Michael Sanders
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleStep-by-Step Leisure Arts
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine5 mm
Most relevant reviews
- artrike04 Aug, 2016by
very useful little book
a very clear little book that gives a good description on using water mixable oils.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.