All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pathbreaking investigation of how water and the rituals that invoked an abundant supply of rain were the keys to political power among the ancient Maya.
- Author BiographyLisa J. Lucero is Associate Professor of Anthropology at New Mexico State University.
- Author(s)Lisa J. Lucero
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2010
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleThe Linda Schele Series in Maya and Pre-Columbian Studies
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note1 map, 31 figures, 12 tables
- Weight563 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine509 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.29
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.