About this product
- DescriptionBig Picture series brings the world and its wonders to life for young readers. Full of fascinating information from across the globe, from animals and homes to the most interesting jobs in history.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of non-fiction. She won this year's Blue Peter Award for Best Book with Facts for her Horrible Geography book: Planet in Peril, and has co-authored the Who's Who in... series for A&C Black.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri,Sarah Levete
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleThe Big Picture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour photographs and artwork
- Width210 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.45Trending at £6.67
- £5.45Trending at £6.65
- £7.12Trending at £7.12
- £7.29Trending at £7.85
- £5.46Trending at £7.02
- £4.00Trending at £4.20
- £7.94Trending at £8.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.