All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRapid population growth and a rising standard of living are driving water demand inexorably upward, while the natural supply has not increased since Biblical times. Addressing water needs from a geographical perspective, this book analyzes and assesses the impact of scarce water resources in the Jordan River basin countries and territories.
- Author BiographyHussein A. Amery is Associate Director of the Division of Liberal Arts and International Studies at the Colorado School of Mines; he formerly taught in the school's Department of Geography. Aaron T. Wolf is Professor of Geography in the Department of Geosciences at Oregon State University.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitlePeter T. Flawn Series in Natural Resource Management and Conservation
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note23 maps, 10 figures, 7 tables
- Weight766 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAaron T. Wolf,Hussein Amery
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.94Trending at £6.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.