All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTurn the pages of this guide and discover an art course that aims to help you learn the many ways of painting still lifes in the popular medium of watercolour. Fully annotated, all-photographic sequences guide you from selecting your objects to creating richly varied paintings.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Jane Lloyd,Ray Smith
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/1999
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleArt School S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/10/2004
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight319 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £6.02Trending at £11.35
- £26.85Trending at £27.32
- £1.99Trending at £3.17
- £4.59Trending at £8.44
- £4.50Trending at £4.95
- £8.79Trending at £9.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.