All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £22.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.16
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £32.80Trending at £49.99
- £8.35Trending at £12.08
- £8.90Trending at £17.42
- £17.95Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough explanation of Celtic history and beliefs is followed by an analysis of their view and its modern relevance. After all, it's the religion we all used to follow in the West. Massively comprehensive but very accessible, all students of religion and serious seekers will find this definitive guide to what Druid means and how to be one today.
- Author BiographyGraeme K. Talboys has degrees in philosophy and education, and is the author of a number of titles on museum education. He has been Druid for more than thirty years, both as member of an Order and for much longer as a Hedge Druid. He lives in Ayrshire in the UK.
- Author(s)Graeme K. Talboys
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication04/05/2006
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight394 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.