All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the Turtle system - the rules, timing, risks, and rewards that can deliver better profits. This book also shows you how to use this system in the market - including how to select the right trades, smooth out returns, diversify, and know when to exit a winning trade.
- Author BiographyCurtis M. Faith was the most successful of the Turtles, earning more than $30 million for Richard Dennis while trading as a Turtle. He is one of the industry's leading pioneers of mechanical trading systems and software. Faith is currently head of research and development for Trading Blox, LLC, a company that specializes in software for trading system analysis and development. He also runs an Internet forum for mechanical system traders at tradingblox.com/forum.
- Author(s)Curtis Faith
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.