All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £7.99Trending at £10.04
- £4.10Trending at £4.65
- £6.87Trending at £7.14
- £40.99Trending at £41.33
- £3.41Trending at £3.47
- £9.17Trending at £9.54
- £7.44Trending at £7.78
About this product
- DescriptionWith their pioneering method using dots, the artists of Pointillism no longer directed their gaze only towards the imitation of reality. In their paintings between 1886 and 1930 their dots, colour and light assumed an independent existence to create masterpieces of unprecedented brightness and colour diversity. This book deals with their work.
- Author BiographyKlaus Albrecht Schroder is an art historian and director of the Albertina, a museum in Vienna, Austria, with a focus on old master prints and drawings and twentieth-century art. He is also the editor of Chagall to Malevich: The Russian Avant-Gardes, also published by Hirmer Publishers.
- Author(s)C. Grammont,Heinz Widauer,Klaus Albrecht Schroder
- PublisherHirmer Verlag
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHirmer Verlag
- Content Note170 colour illustrations
- Weight1730 g
- Width235 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.