All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerry Groves spent over a decade in the footballing spotlight. Sometimes he was at the top, often he was at the bottom and that's half the reasons the fans love him so much. Here, he talks about his years of booze binges, girl-chasing and gambling sprees, helping the readers find out what top-flight footballers really get up to off the field.
- Author BiographyPERRY GROVES was born in Bow, East London, in 1965 and made his first team debut for Colchester at 16. He signed for Arsenal in 1986 and spent six years at Highbury. His career was ended by injury at Southampton when he was just 28. He lives in East Anglia and works as a sports development manager. He has two teenage sons. JOHN MCSHANE worked as a reporter in Fleet Street covering the Middle East conflict, the troubles in Northern Ireland and civil war in Africa, before becoming associate editor at the Daily Mirror and the Sunday Mirror. He is married with three children and has homes in London and Spain.
- Author(s)John McShane,Perry Groves
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2006
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content Note1x8pp b/w, 1x8pp colour illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.99Trending at £12.86
- £7.49Trending at £9.99
- £8.87Trending at £17.14
- £5.77Trending at £6.19
- £7.75Trending at £8.04
- £12.95Trending at £14.78
- £5.15Trending at £7.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.