CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.82Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- Author(s)Alex D. Krieger
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleTexas Archaeology & Ethnohistory Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note1 b&w illus.
- Weight636 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMargery H. Krieger
- Foreword byThomas R. Hester
- Table Of Contents* Foreword * Preface * Part I: Introduction * Part II: The Journey of Cabeza de Vaca * Part III: Summary and Conclusions * Afterword * Appendix 1: Account of the Disasters (<cite>Relacion de los naufragios), by Alvar Nunez Cabeza de Vaca * Appendix 2: Historia general y natural de las Indias, Book 35, Chapters I-VII, by Gonzalo Fernando de Oviedo y Valdez * References * Supplemental References * Index
- Author BiographyALEX D. KRIEGER (1911-1991) was Research Scientist in Archaeology at the University of Texas at Austin for many years and later Professor of Anthropology at the University of Washington, Seattle.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.