All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of how school leaders and teachers have made dramatic improvements in their schools, thanks to a special blend of vision, creativity and determination. This book addresses issues, such as: turning around a failing inner city school; creating partnerships with the community; focussing on learning; and embedding ICT and e-learning.
- Author BiographyBrin Best is an education consultant specialising in teaching and learning and school improvement. He enjoyed a distinguished record as a teacher, head of department and local authority advisory teacher, receiving several national awards and prizes for his work. He trains or works in a one to one role with hundreds of education professionals every year. His twin passions for creativity and the possibilities of change permeate all his work.Brin is also an award-winning education author, with fifteen previous books to his name, spanning classroom issues and the management of schools. He also writes for newspapers, professional publications for teachers and learned journals. He is the co-originator and series consultant for the highly acclaimed Teachers' Pocketbooks.
- Author(s)Brin Best
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication28/05/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.