All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sets out a variety of reasons why we should move away from seeing the recent era as 'postmodern' and our culture as 'postmodernist' through a series of analyses of contemporary culture.
- Author BiographySteve Redhead is a Professor of Legal Studies n the Faculty of Social Science and Humanities at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology. He has published fifteen books including The Paul Virilio Reader, The Jean Baudrillard Reader and Paul Virilio: Theorist for an Accelerated Culture, all with Edinburgh University Press.
- Author(s)Professor Steve Redhead
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2011
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.