All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we define 'religion'? For Native Americans, religious freedom has been an elusive goal. This book shows that cultural notions about what constitutes 'religion' are crucial to public debates over religious freedom.
- Author BiographyTISA WENGER is assistant professor of religious studies at Arizona State University in Tempe.
- Author(s)Tisa Wenger
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note15 illustrations, 1 map, notes, bibl., index
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.