All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether mounting a difficult climb, managing a team of 30 riders and 40 support staff from a miniature car hurtling along narrow European roads, or looking a future legend in the eye and willing him to believe, Johan Bruyneel is, and has always been, the consummate winner. This is his story.
- Author BiographyJohan Bruyneel is a former professional cyclist and was the team director from 1999 to 2007 for the US postal service pro cycling team, which later became the Discovery Channel team. Bill Strickland is the executive editor of Bicycling, the world's leading cycling magazine, and he has ridden and written about cycling for 20 years.
- Author(s)Bill Strickland,Johan Bruyneel
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication05/06/2008
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date09/03/2016
- Content Note1 x 8pp b/w
- Weight384 g
- Width144 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.61Trending at £9.18
- £8.00Trending at £8.55
- £7.22Trending at £7.77
- £7.69Trending at £8.28
- £4.95Trending at £5.33
- £8.24Trending at £11.50
- £9.10Trending at £9.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.