All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis text contains a range of speeches that reflect the passion and determination of black activists and their white allies in the Civil Rights years. Although mainly aimed at students of rhetoric, the book may also appeal to those interested in the black freedom struggle of the 1950s and 1960s.
- Author BiographyW. STUART TOWNS is Professor and Chair of the Department of Communication at Appalachian State University.
- Author(s)W.Stuart Towns
- Date of Publication30/07/2002
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight631 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.