All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeaves together the World War II experiences of students and faculty at Rockford College (now Rockford University) in Rockford, Illinois, to provide readers with a better understanding of the role American women and college students played during this defining period in US history.
- Author BiographyMary WeaksBaxter, the Hazel Koch Professor of English at Rockford University, is the author of Reclaiming the American Farmer: The Reinvention of a Regional Mythology in TwentiethCentury Southern Writing. Christine Bruun is a professor emerita of psychology and a former department chair at Rockford University. Catherine Forslund, a professor of history at Rockford University, is the author of Anna Chennault: Informal Diplomacy and Asian Relations.
- Author(s)Catherine Forslund,Christine Bruun,Mary Weaks-Baxter
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.