All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about Hugo Chavez's supporters: the Chavistas, the life-blood of Venezuela's Bolivarian Revolution. We are the State! examines the race, class, and gender subjective experiences of the Chavistas in everyday processes of state formation and in establishing democracy --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyCristobal Valencia is an assistant professor in the Department of Anthropology at the University of New Mexico, USA. He conducts collaborative ethnographic research on the interrelated nature of race, class, and gender with the state, social movements, and democracy.
- Author(s)Cristobal Valencia
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content Note1 map, 10 halftones, 1 table
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.