All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeaving It Together helps learners build reading and writing skills through relevant readings and carefully structured writing exercises. By balancing these two necessary competencies, learners seamlessly develop both language and academic skills.
- Author BiographyMilada Broukal has taught English for over thirty years in North America and Europe. She has worked in all areas of the field, including syllabus design, teacher training, classroom teaching, and has been Director of Study of her own school. She is the author of over 30 successful textbooks including the series Weaving it Together, The Thomson Heinle Test Preparation Assistant series, and the recently published Check it Out! series. Milada holds two Master's degrees.
- Author(s)Milada Broukal
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight408 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £16.06
- £6.77Trending at £8.39
- £27.74Trending at £29.86
- £8.50Trending at £10.28
- £5.99Trending at £6.45
- £25.19Trending at £29.14
- £9.94Trending at £10.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.