All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £20.53
- £9.94Trending at £14.94
- £25.69Trending at £29.40
- £26.30Trending at £36.34
- £15.16Trending at £23.49
- £9.52Trending at £9.72
- £20.87Trending at £27.25
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporates the illustrated two page spread, keeping you engaged in Web 2.0 topics without having to sift through dense text.
- Author BiographyIn addition to writing popular textbooks on Microsoft(R) and Adobe(R), Barbara Waxer teaches Copyright and Digital Media at Santa Fe Community College. Her text INTERNET SURF AND TURF: THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO COPYRIGHT, FAIR USE AND FINDING MEDIA won the 2006 Texty Award, presented by the Text and Academic Authors Association, as well as the New England Book Show Award in the College Category. Author and instructional design expert Jane Hosie-Bounar has written articles, textbooks, and online training for a variety of software products, including Microsoft Office, Windows 8, and Adobe Photoshop. She has also written about using Web 2.0 technology for research and collaboration, and to create and manage an online persona. In addition to writing technical books and online training, she is a fiction writer whose novel Life Belts won the Delacorte Press Prize.
- Author(s)Barbara Waxer,Jane Hosie-Bounar
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.