All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.51
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £20.02
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.20Trending at £33.85
- £19.99Trending at £26.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers Web developers a mixture of theoretical and practical information on creating Web database applications. Using PHP, and MySQL, it offers detailed information on designing relational databases and Web application architecture.
- Author BiographyHugh Williams is a senior lecturer in the School of Computer Science and IT at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia, where he has taught for seven years. He currently teaches in two areas: database technology and web technology, and is the coordinator of a Masters program that focuses on the Internet and the Web. His research interests include building better search engines, bioinformatics, and designing faster data structures. When not at work Hugh likes to go running, watch Richmond play footy, and follow the cricket. Hugh has a PhD from RMIT University. Since the mid 1990s David Lane has worked as a software engineer and IT manager with the Multimedia Database Systems group at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. In that group he has helped to develop and commercialize the Structured Information Manager, a large-scale SGML/XML document repository and a high performance Web server. David has also worked with Australia's largest telecommunications company, Telstra, in areas as diverse as Satellite Communications, Human Factors Research, and Electronic Document Interchange (EDI). David has a Bachelor's degree in Applied Science (majoring in mathematics and computer science) from Swinburne University.
- Author(s)David Lane,Hugh E. Williams
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication04/04/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Out-of-print date07/01/2004
- Content Noteindex
- Weight822 g
- Width179 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
Most relevant reviews
- benzgy23 Jul, 2011by
Good book look like new.
Good book look like new item learning to do web application. This book can use for beginner to expert.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.