All listings for this product
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £10.93Trending at £21.09
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a cross-disciplinary text book on web-based information management for students, faculty and practitioners (in business, industry and government). The Web has emerged as a universal space of information, occasioning proliferation of electronic publications.
- Author BiographyDr Stephen Mutula is a senior lecturer at the Department of Library and Information Studies, University of Botswana. He teaches in the areas of web-based information systems. He won three professional awards of excellence in 2002 and 2005 from the Emerald Literati Club (UK) and another award from the Standing Conference of East and Southern Africa Librarians (SCECSAL) in 2000 for research and scholarly publications. Dr Justus W. Wamukoya is currently senior lecturer, Department of Library and Information Studies, University of Botswana. He teaches in the area of records and archives management. He has carried out a wide range of consultancy and research work in records and archives management, and has widely published on the subject.
- Author(s)Justus M. Wamukoya,Stephen M. Mutula
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.