Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume shows how to use a single tool for all generic Web site development. It demonstrates fast and efficient methods for creating Web services and illustrates no-hassle techniques for Web-based database applications. It also defines new methods of creating mobile Web-based applications.
- Author BiographyJohn Paul Mueller is a hands-on programmer and author who has written 56 books and over 200 articles on topics ranging from networking to artificial intelligence and from database management to heads-down programming. His books include Web Matrix Developer's Guide from Apress, several C# developer guides, a small business and home office networking guide, a book on SOAP, and Windows XP user guides. John has provided technical-editing services to more than 30 authors, as well as both Database Advisor and Coast Compute magazines. He has additionally contributed articles to SQL Server Professional, Visual C++ Developer, and Visual Basic Developer. He edits the .NET electronic newsletter for Pinnacle Publishing. Sign up for John's free newsletter, .NET Developer eXTRA, at http: //www.freeenewsletters.com/. For updates and other book information, visit John's website at http: //www.mwt.net/ jmueller
- Author(s)John Mueller
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/11/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight953 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.