All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Max Weber's contribution to social theory is vital for students and scholars of social science. This insightful text offers critical discussion of Weber's ideas, focusing on their uses - how they have been appropriated and applied to contemporary events. Written by one of the world's leading Weber scholars, this is an essential read.
- Author BiographyLawrence Scaff is Professor of Political Science and Sociology at Wayne State University, USA. He is one of the world's leading scholars of Max Weber and has published many books on his works, including Max Weber in America (2011).
- Author(s)Lawrence A. Scaff
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTraditions in Social Theory
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 4 figures, 2 diagrames
- Weight469 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.