All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes four new and fresh translations classic essays by Max Weber, including Classes, Status, Party; Discipline and Charisma; Bureaucracy; and Politics as Vocation.
- Author BiographyTony Waters is Professor of Sociology at California State University, Chico, USA. He is the author of Schooling, Bureaucracy, and Childhood: Bureaucratizing the Child (2012), When Killing is a Crime (2007), Bureaucratizing the Good Samaritan (2001), and other books. He has taught as a Guest Professor at Leuphana University, Germany, and Zeppelin University, Germany. Dagmar Waters is Lecturer in the Teaching International Languages Program at California State University, Chico, USA. She is a graduate of Cologne University, Germany, where she majored in Education and Geography. She has taught in Tanzania, Germany, and the United States.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDagmar Waters,Tony Waters
- Translated byTony Waters,Dagmar Waters
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.