All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery Wednesday a group of women meet, each has her own share of worries: Cancer survivor Lydia is anxious about her ageing mother, Alix's wedding plans have been hijacked by her meddling friends, Colette's pregnant with another man's child. Will listening and sharing be enough for them to move forward, leaving their pasts behind?
- Author BiographyDebbie Macomber is a leading voice in women's fiction worldwide, and a multiple-award winner with over 60 million copies of her books in print.
- Author(s)Debbie Macomber
- PublisherMira Books
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationDon Mills
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMira Books
- Out-of-print date03/05/2011
- Weight269 g
- Width1 mm
- Height1 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- christmas_mouse...07 Jun, 2011by
Yet another good read
Another in the series about 'A Good Yarn', the stories of friends new and old continue. I couldn't put it down, as the lives of the characters unfold and intertwine with each other.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £4.44Trending at £5.18
- £10.96Trending at £11.98
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.