All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the 1996 passage of California's Proposition 215, the nation's first medical marijuana law, through law enforcement raids, clinical studies that revealed medical benefits for cannabis, and the emergence of a lucrative cannabis industry, this title reveals the changing political, legal, economic, and social dynamics around pot.
- Author BiographyPeter Hecht is a senior writer for The Sacramento Bee. His reporting on the marijuana phenomenon was honored in the Best of the West journalism awards and earned an Excellence in Journalism prize from the Northern California chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
- Author(s)Peter Hecht
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.