All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering different aspects of organic weed management, this book is useful for organic farmers, growers, smallholders, organic advisers and consultants, agricultural students and those who have an interest in weed management theory and practice in organic farming systems.
- Author BiographyGareth Davies, Becky Turner and Bill Bond are all experienced researchers specializing in organic farming and organic weed management. They work as part of the Organic Research and Development Programme of the Henry Doubleday Research Association. They have a strong record in practical organic farming research, and have made a significant contribution to the development of knowledge about organic weed management.
- Author(s)Becky Turner,Gareth Davies
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2008
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note96 colour photographs
- Weight420 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.