All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo wire art jewelry experience? No Problem! Discover all you will need to know to start creating stunning wire art jewelry with Wire Art Jewelry Workshop. Bestselling author and designer Sharilyn Miller offers step-by-step instruction plus a bonus DVD to help you learn to make stunning wire art jewelry like a true artisan.
- Author BiographyCecily Glowik MacDonald's designs have been featured in Interweave's Knitting Green, Knitted Gifts, Color Style, Simple Style, and Classic Elite Yarns Collections. Cecily has also designed for Interweave Knits, Knitscene, Knit.1, Knit Simple, Vogue Knitting, Cast On, Creative Knitting, as well as her blog cecilyam.wordpress.com. Melissa LaBarre's designs have been featured in Vogue Knitting, Knit.1, and Twist Collective, as well as design collections for Quince and Co, St-Denis, Fibre Co, and Madelinetosh. She blogs about knitting at knittingschooldropout.com.
- Author(s)Cecily Glowik MacDonald,Melissa LaBarre
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Note140 colour
- Weight440 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.25Trending at £2.28
- £11.36Trending at £12.06
- £1.95Trending at £2.99
- £11.99Trending at £13.61
- £2.99Trending at £3.94
- £8.90Trending at £9.85
- £2.50Trending at £4.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.