All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeimar was a centre of the arts during the Enlightenment. This book offers a complete history of Weimar, from its meteoric eighteenth-century rise from obscurity through its glory days of unbridled creative expression to its dark descent back into artistic insignificance under Nazi rule and, later, Soviet occupation and beyond.
- Author BiographyMichael H. Kater is Distinguished Research Professor of History Emeritus at York University, Toronto, and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada. He is the author of Hitler Youth.
- Author(s)Michael H. Kater
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note29 b/w illustrations
- Weight971 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine45 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.