All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.95Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.76
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionIncluded are 35 Years of recipes (over 350) and reflections from the landmark vegetarian restaurant.
- Author BiographyClaire Criscuolo cofounded Claire's Corner Copia, a New Haven, Connecticut, landmark vegetarian restaurant, in 1975 with her husband, Frank Criscuolo. Claire Criscuolo cofounded the highly successful Claire's Corner Copia, a New Haven landmark vegetarian restaurant with a national reputation, in 1975. with her husband, Frank. A certified culinary professional, Claire is also author of three other cookbooks, as well as a contributor to cookbooks produced by the American Heart Association. Together they produce the column, My Vegetarian Kitchen. for the New Haven Register and other Journal Newspapers, including Luxury Living Magazine. Claire has served as an expert on panels to promote better health through better eating, for numerous organizations including: The Massachusetts School Food Service Association, The Natural Products Expo, and The Fancy Food Show, and she has appeared on The TV Food Network, Good Morning Texas, on many PBS shows, and other television and radio stations across the country. She has taught cooking classes in 15 states. Claire's Corner Copia has received awards including; Women's Day Magazine Best Sandwich in America, Connecticut Magazine Best Of Vegetarian Restaurant and Best Quiche, New Haven Advocate Best Desserts and Best Soup. In 2010, Claire's Corner Copia was listed by msn.com in the Top 10 Heart-Healthy Restaurants in the U.S. In 2001, trans fats were eliminated from their restaurant, something unheard of at the time, but an example of the commitment they have for healthy eating. Green initiatives include; biodegradable take out containers, corn based take out bowls and cold cups, printed with soy based inks.
- Author(s)Claire Criscuolo
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Photographs byJulie Bidwell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.