All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
About this product
- DescriptionWeldon Kees (1914-55) was a poet, storyteller, critic, painter, musician, and filmmaker. This is a collection of letters that shed light on the kee's complex personality. This work traces the odyssey of a Nebraska boy who made his way in a fiercely competitive national scene, befriending the movers and shakers of the art worlds on both coasts.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Knoll is D. B. and Paula Varner Professor of English Emeritus at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He is the author of Conversations with Wright Morris: Critical Views and Responses (Nebraska 1977).
- Author(s)Weldon Kees
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRobert E. Knoll
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.