Welfare Benefits and Tax Credits Handbook: 2016-17 by Henri Krishna, Angela Toal, Alison Gillies, Carolyn George, Susan Mitchell, Dan Norris, Daphne Hall, Judith Paterson, Simon Osborne (Paperback, 2016)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKnown as 'the advisers' bible' our comprehensive guide to all benefits and tax credits is an essential resource for all professional advisers serious about giving the best and most accurate advice to their clients.
- Author(s)Alison Gillies,Angela Toal,Carolyn George,Dan Norris,Daphne Hall,Henri Krishna,Judith Paterson,Simon Osborne,Susan Mitchell
- Date of Publication16/04/2016
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild Poverty Action Group
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement18th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.83
- £10.25Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.