Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures ideas for making welfare policy just and effective. This book offers a contextual approach to understanding topics such as the development of assets-based approaches to helping the poor. It stresses the importance of understanding the ways we talk about welfare, the ways it is studied, and attention to what is not being discussed and why.
- Author(s)Sanford F. Schram
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/02/2006
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.